Friday, July 25

Day Four - yet more super slabbing

Keith's take:
We laughed. We cried. We sweated. It was all about the Git Er Done. Today proved that riding just to cover miles is not fun.

We've traveled some boring roads, but riding four lane highway over the prairies takes the cake.

Kat's take:
  • Merde...il pleut.
  • Mmmmmmm....chicken fried steak! alas not as good as Okie.
  • Oh good, it's stopped raining...blue sky!
  • Wow. Is Northern North Dakota ever flat.
  • OMG is that sun ever hot!
  • Sitting at the border in this gear = sweating in unpleasant places. Almost wish is would rain again,
  • (An hour or so later) I need to be careful what I wish for. Wet again.
  • Saskatchewan's new tourism tag line cracks me up: Hard to spell. Easy to draw.
  • Is it just me, or did it get FLATTER? Saw a sign for a town 15 kms away and I can already see the grain elevator in the distance. The bonus is that you can see oncoming weather in plenty of time to suit up.
  • Moose Jaw!
  • It's surprising just how tired highway riding makes you. In bed by 9...good grief.


1 comment:

Little Opal said...

"Saskatchewan's new tourism tag line cracks me up: Hard to spell. Easy to draw."

That made me laugh. I'm not sure if it's ridiculous our brilliant. :) I'm loving the blog. Living vicariously over here!